Looking for a Place to Worship?
Would you like to be part of a friendly and joyful bunch of people who believe in God who created us in love? Who believe Jesus our Savior, died for our sins, and redeemed us? Who believe the Holy Spirit carries us through, guides us, and showers us with God’s blessings? Who believe all three are the one and Most Holy God? Then, join us either onsite, online, or both as we celebrate salvation in worship each Sunday where we receive the gifts God has promised for all believers, and respond to them in faith.
We believe, teach, and confess…
- . . . that the Holy Bible is the inspired, inerrant Word of God and the only source and authority for doctrine.
- . . . that there is one eternal, almighty, holy, just, loving, gracious God who is three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (the Holy Trinity).
- . . . that mankind was created in the image of God (perfect holiness), but fell into sin by disobeying God’s command, thus bring God’s wrath and the punishment of death upon all people.
- . . . that all people are now sinful from conception, a corruption so deep that they are by nature spiritually dead, enemies of God, and having no power on their own to believe in God or please Him by their own merits.
- . . . that the Son of God, purely out of love, took on human flesh in the person of Jesus Christ, lived a holy life, suffered God’s wrath by His death, and rose again from the dead, all on behalf of the world so as to save mankind from sin, death, and the power of the devil.
- . . . that people receive this gift of salvation solely through faith and not by any good works on their part and this faith is created by the Holy Spirit as He works through the Gospel, the good news of salvation through Jesus.
- . . . that this Gospel comes through preaching, Holy Baptism (a washing away of sin for all people, including infants), Holy Absolution (the pronouncement of forgiveness by a called servant of God), and Holy Communion (Christ’s true body and blood in and with the bread and wine given to Christians for the remission of sins).
- . . . that Jesus will come again in glory for the final judgment and the resurrection of the dead.
Feeling the Desire to Serve?
There are many in the world hurting and in need. We do what we can to help. You do not need to be a member here to fulfill your desire to serve the world around you. Reflect the love that God gives us by serving. All generations pitch in.